Monday, May 14, 2012

The Kaleidoscope Program's Maiden Voyage

I've always wondered about blogging. I'm a massive tech nerd and have always wanted to try it out but never got around to it. Until now that is. I'm not really sure what kind of content I'm going to post here, but I can assure it'll probably be nerd-tastic! Which is kinda why I named the blog what I did. The title is taken from the song Brazenhead by the rock band Clutch, whom over the past two years have become my favorite band. The song describes the process in the brain which is used to identify things. Which, if you think about it, is a rather mysterious one. The process is described as though it were a program running on some kind of drone attempting to identify new things in other worlds. It is also the only song where the phrase "While maintaining geodesic stasis" is used. Neil Fallon has quite a way with words.

Anyways. I'll post things as they come to mind. We'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment